Penglipur Lara Kembali Beraksi t="_
your air and water
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I kill people's brain for fun

I am worth $1,958,090 on HumanForSale.com


My other sites!


  • My Facebook
  • My Friendster
  • My MySpace




  • I LOVE...!

    1. Yana
    2. Audio Engineering
    3. Music
    4. Nasi Goreng Daging Merah
    5. Kuey Teow Goreng + Ice Tea RM 5.20


    This is where you bitch



    linkages

  • CODA Official Website
  • Passionista
  • Nysha talks on life
  • Syahimi
  • Anna's Food Cravings
  • Feardaus Poems
  • Nik's Blog
  • Uderque Grotesque
  • Wanie's blog



  • ARCHIVES

    July 2006
    August 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    April 2007
    August 2007
    January 2008
    June 2008
    October 2008


    THANK YOU

    Designer: li0nheart
    Code base: Ebullient*
    Flash: ~thehermitdesign


    Welcome to penglipur.blogspot.com! Hover your cursor over the little circles for a pleasant surprise! =D

    A night in Putrajaya / Tuesday, November 28, 2006


    A few days ago, my relatives came over for a holiday and so we showed em around putrajaya at nite and i think putrajaya is best seen at nite due to the wonderful lighting and the mood of it. We went to the memorial tower, the cruise tasik port,and around other places in putrajaya. Hmmm since im bad with writing long sentences sooo here are a few photos to best describe the view that are truly awesome to me....if only i had a better camera....

    Previously on Lost!:



    Hmm here's a photo of one of the bridge in putrajaya:



    Here are a few photos from the memorial tower..this place is interesting especially with those green glass walls which has the history of malaysia written on em:






    Here are some more random pics from the nite...lol this camera is getting on my nerves LOL










    posted by Iskandar at 12:58 AM

    >>>

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hai....wah,looks like familiar this place...but at night i never seen this before....

    9:22 AM

     
    Blogger Iskandar said...

    huhu malam nice kan

    9:23 AM

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home