Penglipur Lara Kembali Beraksi t="_
your air and water
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I kill people's brain for fun

I am worth $1,958,090 on HumanForSale.com


My other sites!


  • My Facebook
  • My Friendster
  • My MySpace




  • I LOVE...!

    1. Yana
    2. Audio Engineering
    3. Music
    4. Nasi Goreng Daging Merah
    5. Kuey Teow Goreng + Ice Tea RM 5.20


    This is where you bitch



    linkages

  • CODA Official Website
  • Passionista
  • Nysha talks on life
  • Syahimi
  • Anna's Food Cravings
  • Feardaus Poems
  • Nik's Blog
  • Uderque Grotesque
  • Wanie's blog



  • ARCHIVES

    July 2006
    August 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    April 2007
    August 2007
    January 2008
    June 2008
    October 2008


    THANK YOU

    Designer: li0nheart
    Code base: Ebullient*
    Flash: ~thehermitdesign


    Welcome to penglipur.blogspot.com! Hover your cursor over the little circles for a pleasant surprise! =D

    DotA (Defends of the Ancients) Private Server / Sunday, June 22, 2008


    To all those people who loves playing DotA or Call of Duty 4, i would like to promote to you guys a malaysian based battle.net private servers for those two games. Anyone is welcome to come and play at this private server. Should you have any problems during registration, feel free to email me or just leave a note on my chat box.



    posted by Iskandar at 10:02 AM

    >>>

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home